Friday, September 22, 2017

A note for my Tues/Thurs class

Here's a note from the T/Th class homeroom mom.  M/W class....stay tuned!

Hello! I am Megan Skipton, Sydney Skipton's mom, and I am Ms. Mikki's Tuesday/Thursday homeroom mom. 

A handout will be sent home with your child on Tuesday with different information on it and with the bottom portion to be completed and returned to school. Please watch for that. A handout will also be sent out next week regarding the Halloween party. I will be sending home handouts throughout the year with information about our class parties etc. My handouts will always be on brightly colored paper, so be on the lookout for those. 

Please feel free to text or email me if you ever have any questions. My phone number is 417-848-2131, and my email is meganasher@sbcglobal.net

I am excited for this school year and look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Thanks! 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment